Selamat Datang para Pengunjung


8/11/2012

Tentang Saya

Assalamu’alaikum wr. wb.

Hi, my name is Yusuf Eko Rohmadi usually called Yusuf, and people around me usually called me “YER”. I was born at July 8, 1981 in Boyolali.

My wife's name is Fitri Anita and my dauhter's name is Aabidah Syifa Al Husna 

My educational history are Diploma-3 in Electrical Engineering of Pratama Mulia Surakarta Polytechnic and  Computer’s Bachelor  of  STMIK AUB Surakarta.

This blog I made for share all about everything that can make me more useful to others and more make me better day after day.

Finally, hopefully it will appropriate with the aim that I want to achieve. And I’ll appreciate to the advice and criticism to be more better.

Best regards, 
Wassalamu’alaikum wr. wb.

Yusuf Eko Rohmadi
 
Jika Posting terpotong, klik Read More untuk baca lebih lanjut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Masukkan Saran Anda,,thanks :-)